Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rae of Green Apple's Purse

Hooray! I just finished off the custom messenger bag-style purse I was making for Rae and I want to KEEP it ... But since tomorrow I will part with the adorable bag, I decided to do a little photo shoot first. Actually the photo shoot starts out when the bag was just a few little squares of fabric. Also in the photos you'll see my new toy: the "Sidewinder". This awesome rechargable-battery-operated machine winds bobbins without having to un-thread your sewing machine. WOW-Winding the bobbins is so fun now! So if you sew, you need to have one. They are at Joann's for something like $22 if you use the 40% off coupon they send you. And they are Limited Edition Breast Cancer Supporting Sidewinders, so you can support a good cause too. Ok, enough commercial. Here are the pictures:



PS . I know I never said how Sunday went at the Berlin Farmers Market. I was too tired to even take a proper picture of my purchases, sadly, but I promise I will post about it soon. It's been a busy few days. But I did get Twister for 50 cents :)

2 comments:

Leigh Seddon-Slingluff said...

wow that cute is adorable! I'm going to hit you up when the rush is over....although I don't see it ending soon.

Unknown said...

i cannot wait to have my purse, i absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!