Thursday, September 18, 2008

Green Apple Rae and Go Eagles!

Hiya, how is everyone today? Last night I had the pleasure of having Rae (of the Green Apple Rae series) over to pick out fabric for a patched purse. All the fabrics she chose look great, and I can't WAIT to start piecing them together. I'll surely post pictures once it's done. She also picked out a scarf from the Pink Squirrel series, to give to her grandmom for her 80th Birthday. Maybe we'll get to see a picture of that lovely lady in her scarf too, hint hint.

So on Monday I was leaving work wearing this new hat someone at work gave me. The hat has, i don't know... a mosquito or something on front, maybe he's rowing or something? I really don't know. But it's definitely a flying bug of some kind. Well, I was walking out of work to my car, and some girl yells from her car "GO EAGLES!!!!" Haaaha. So here is a picture of me, in my new "Eagles" hat.

1 comment:

B R I A N said...

I want that hat! not because I like the Eagle