Sunday, September 28, 2008

Big Day "Off"

Sunday is the day I try to get things done. I need to get myself over to the bank today to open an account for Rachel's Thread. I got edged out of my old bank (Commerce) after the first year, since they started charging a fee when my balance was under $1,000 (!) . . . I guess they don't really care too much about the very small businessgirl, so I'm heading over to Cape Bank for some free small business checking. Then I'm stopping in The Flying Carp in Ocean City to drop off some new sock scarves. And THEN I'm driving up (over?) to Berlin to check out the new sock store at the Berlin Farmers Indoor Market. And then, finally I'll be stopping on the way home from Berlin in any fabric stores along my route. When I get home I'll be sewing some purses :) So today should be quite a productive day. So far, Matt and I shared a brownie for breakfast. And yes, I was up before 7 am on a weekend. Matt's going fishing on the boat today, so he's already up and out of the house. I'll hang around in my pjs for a while and do some paperwork. In the early morning, my hair looks alot like Paula Small's from Home Movies, which is by the way, one of my all-time most favorite shows. just a few clips: Melissa helps Coach McGuirk write a 'newspaper article' Jason's Ailments

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Wow..i hope my day is as productive as yours will be! I posted a new blog and networked on etsy....oh and did the dishes lol.

I still don't think that I compare yet. Can't wait to see the new socks!