Monday, September 22, 2008

back to work


Hi everyone. Hope you had a nice weekend. I got to see a bunch of relatives on Sunday who were visiting our new house for the first time. A few people definitely seemed to feel that seeing the Rachel's Thread workshop was the highlight of our house. I even sold 4 scarves !! I also got to finish up an 'Heirloom Scarf' for my cousin, which is filled with pieces of each of her son's favorite things. Star Wars, sports t-shirts and jerseys, and even a pair of snowman toe socks that one of her sons used to wear.

Today I've been working on some paperwork. Selling things=paperwork, but it's always a good feeling. Now I'm trying to get in the mood for fall colored scarves, since I'll be making a few sock scarves in browns, oranges, and nice fall looks. ALSO, if you haven't noticed, I listed another t-shirt scarf in my etsy store. Unfortunately (or fortunately?) most of the scarves Amy and I had pictures and descriptions to list on etsy are now SOLD! I'll probably add a few more this week. I have just about the perfect amount of time to do that each morning. My morning includes the following: Alarm goes off at 5:30, I press snooze about 6 times, finally get up with Matt at 6:53. Then I go on the internet, make our lunches, go on the internet, iron our clothes, go on the internet. Then Matt leaves for work, and I might go on one more time after saying goodbye. I usually leave myself about 10 mins to shower, figure out what to wear, get dressed, find my keys and phone, and make sure our cat is inside. So anyway, I think I can manage to get a new scarf up in my store at least a few times a week.

No comments: