Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh boy !

I have a new blog... so if you want to hear about what I've been up to, new scarf news, and other big announcements such as what I had for breakfast, this is where you want to be.

So, in scarf-related news ~ a new line of patched purses is almost in the works, and they'll be made from recycled upholstery samples! I have TONS of these samples, thanks to a friend in the furniture industry, in loads of perfect FALL colors. This should be really exciting. Anyway, I'm looking forward to making one for myself :)

And, in other news ~ I'm eating grilled veggies, mac+cheese, and steamed beets for lunch. [The beets have turned everything in my tupperware pink]

That's it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

beets? really?

hehe, so very excited about purses, i must come over and pick some patches out! :) <3

Leigh Seddon-Slingluff said...

I can't wait to see the purses....
re-use, it's a form of recycle!

Oh and is your tupperware pink too?

Rachel's Thread said...

Parts of the tupperware will probably be pink. My kitchen looked like someone shot Grimace after I finished making them.