Thursday, October 2, 2008

Make a Statement!

I've been in the midst of a BUSY 2 weeks, but I don't want to neglect my blog, so here I am! Some exciting things are on the horizon, including: the debut of my Sock Scarves at Studio 27.28 this Saturday night...... Brand new patched purses and mini's at Underground this weekend during Octoberfest...... And a new home for Rachel's Thread scarves at Hair Culture in Galloway, NJ in the next few weeks!

Over the next 28 hours I will be busy finishing off some purses, making some mini's, designing some dressy and sock scarves, and straightening up my sewing room. It's exciting and FUN, but my regular job is definitely getting in the way right now :D

Are you looking for something to do this weekend? Check out my new "Upcoming Events" section on the right side ------>>>

Have a good Thursday <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Your scarves are amazing, you are amazing. Hurray for all the sales that you made lately. Keep up the fine work. I really do think your scarves look really cool.

B R I A N said...

that is just awesome. You do great work and I try to share with all my friends of your craft

Stela said...

You're so busy!! And yay on the new home for your scarves!!

Rachel's Thread said...

finished 7 minis and I want to keep them ALL :p