Sunday, October 5, 2008

dreamnite

Last night was a night of all-night wacky dreaming. Here is what I remember. Ingrid and I were getting together to work on a project. It wasn't the first time we were working on this project because I was fiddling with her measuring tape and broke it, and I told her now I owed her a new measuring tape and a new something else. We found Leigh outside in her trailer. She had bought a trailer I guess to carry around her art, and the outside of the trailer had art printed on it as well. It was really hard to jump up into the trailer, but once I did I realized, wow - it's also a refrigerator. What a great idea, since then your food will stay cold and you won't need to buy a fridge. Another part of the dream night I remember is from high school. I know I wasn't walking around naked, but there was definitely something I was unprepared for, like couldn't get to my locker in time, or couldn't write everything down fast enough. I know this is one of those standard dreams everyone has, so it almost feels stupid to even write it in here, but there it is, i dream the dreams normal people do too, woo hoo. The next thing I can remember is being at a party. It might have been a party for my little sister, since she was definitely there. Some other family members were there. I was making something with my little brother. Oh yeah, and basically the backdrop of all the dreams was all the things I am wanting to make, they are popping up everywhere. The next dream I had was a work dream. Somehow I was outside several blocks from the building, and they needed to get this string, or wire? over to the side of our building to thread it under the building. I'm not sure if they didn't know how to get there or whatever, but they wanted one of us to hold the one end of the string until we got there. I was the first pick for holding the string, but I was in my pajamas, and I THINK on my bike. They ended up picking someone else, I think Auntie Tricia, who was in a convertible. She doesn't work there, but also had already changed out of her pajamas. So we ended up at the back corner of the building, and we were able to thread the wire or string under the building, and they told us someone would have to crawl under there and get it to the other side, and then I was chosen again, but this time they did want me to do it cause I was in my pajamas. I have no recollection of doing it. The next and final part of the dream I remember, just barely, is being outside and this high school aged kid was hanging out in the back of this trailer or truck. All I remember is at the end of the day he thanked me for getting things set up for him. In fact, he may have been an older guy, with a teenage spirit. I remembered more about this dream RIGHT after I woke up, so maybe it will come to me later. The guy was really skinny. I asked him what his parents would think if they knew he was out there, I guess alone living in this trailer, and he didn't answer me. So that's the end of my dreamnite. I'd like to thank the Turkey/Swiss shortie from Wawa that I ate at 10:00.

1 comment:

B R I A N said...

Unisom does that to me. Yet these dreams are so vivid I remember most of them the next day