Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sock-o-Lot

Today was a big day for Rachel's Thread!

First off, the scarves are now being sold in a new store in Hammonton, NJ called The Golden Feather. It's an awesome boutique in a brand new building, with a ton of things you will NEED to have... so stop by and say HI. It's on Rt 30, right next to the Pizza-Rama in Hammonton.

Today Matt and I headed up to Berlin to go sock shopping. We came home with over 200 pairs of socks! Here they are:



And these are my 2 favorite pairs:



Tomorrow my lovely assistant, who is also known as Grandma, will cut the tags off all the socks, and then wash and sort them. She is the best!

Finally, speaking of photos, I uploaded photos of a few of the kids scarves that were finished last week. And here they are:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and I designed 15 sock scarves. :)

Leigh Seddon-Slingluff said...

200 socks!? That's quite the shopping spree....

The octopus ones are so cute!