Saturday, November 1, 2008

Tomorrow !

Hello to everyone.
Tomorrow is the PUNK ROCK SCARF PARTY at Underground in Smithville, NJ. I hope everyone who reads this will come, but I do understand if you live too far or have something IMportant going on that will last most of the day and make it logistically impossible to stop in. So the party is scheduled to start at 12 or 1, depending on which sign or postcard or bulletin or event invite you look at. I love randomness but I apologize for confusing anyone. The truth is the store opens at 11, and I will be there from the time they open til the time they close (thanks in advance to Michael and Lucy for their hospitality!). So please come whenever you want :)

I finished tagging and listing all the scarves I'll be bringing, and I will have roughly 40 sock scarves, 11 dressy scarves, 11 tshirt scarves, and 6 kids scarves. The most EXCITING thing about this party (well not completely true) is that I have over THIRTY brand new sock scarves, which have never been available for public purchase. Yes I know, hold onto your hats.

So today I woke up with a scratchy throat. I really hope it goes away by tomorrow. That's really all I have for today. My brain is a little fried. OH if you live in a state where you set your clock back tonight, enjoy your extra hour, and make good use of it, hug a friend, or do some jumping jacks. or celebrate with a little jig.

No comments: