Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Handbags, Messenger Bags, Minis and more!

Next week I will be working on some new patched handbags. I hope to have some available on etsy by the beginning of December. I have a few different sizes and shapes of bags. This is the small tote bag style as seen with Leigh and Rebecca (in France!)
Yes my bags and scarves were in France :) More pictures of their world tour soon to come!

(Disclaimer: Due to necessity and time constraints, Rebecca is shown here in a beautiful, yet non-Rachel's-Thread, scarf. She is a huge fan of Rachel's Thread, however, and we will not hold it against her. Please, no hostile comments regarding this rogue scarf.)

3 comments:

Rachel's Thread said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I did confess my rogue purchase to Rachel right away, I promise.

Rachel's Thread said...

she did indeed.