Sunday, November 9, 2008

Is it "slew" or "slue" or "sloo"?

I have been sick alllllllll week with a stupid cold with every cold symptom imaginable. I am finally starting to feel better today, and I've literally been sick a full 7 days. To anyone at the Underground party, I'm really sorry if I got you sick. I tried not to shake anyone's hand, but if you bought a glass ring, you might have brought home a few of my germs, since I tried on almost every one, so hopefully I didn't infect anyone. Other than my sore throat, the party was GREAT! Thanks so much to everyone who came out, and a special thanks to Mike and Lucy from Underground for bringing me coffees (yes "s" ... they are brave people!) and for letting me take over their store for the day. I sold a bunch of scarves and made lots of new friends. If you weren't able to come, you didn't totally miss out, because Underground now has a supply of over 20 brand new scarves, so go check them out!!!

So, there is a small slew of new scarf owners out there, and I thought this would be a good chance to post a little slideshow, so here it is:

No comments: