Saturday, December 6, 2008

WINDY

Tomorrow Matt and I are going FISHING on the boat! So tonight we went out and bought all kinds of warm clothes. Tomorrow's forecast is "WINDY" with a high of 39 degrees and 23 mph winds. And probably even colder on the water. So I'll be bundling up!I am planning to wear 2 hats, earwarmers, a neckwarmer, 4 shirts, a coat, thermal pants, regular pants, ski pants, 2 pairs of socks, my Sorel boots, and 2 pairs of gloves. Here is a picture of what I am wearing. I hope I fit into the car wearing all this:

If my fingers aren't too frozen maybe I'll take some pictures of our fish.... or our sad faces if we don't catch anything .... or my green face if I forget to take my Dramamine....

In other news, I bought a TABLE tonight for my sewing room! I assembled it all by myself, yay! It's nice and tall, so I can work standing up, and not on the floor like I usually work. I can't wait to clear out the room, and get it in there!

Time to get some sleep! Keep an eye on my etsy shop, I MIGHT be adding to it starting tomorrow night :)
~Rachel~

1 comment:

Leigh Seddon-Slingluff said...

I want to see a picture of the scarf making table.... :)