Friday, December 5, 2008

Happy Scarfday!

Today I took a scarf day at my real job, and I am home working on orders, and taking care of some other things. It's a little hard to stay on track, but I keep making and revising my lists and I seem to be doing ok so far. I even put "brush my teeth" on my list...

So, some exciting news: I have been planning a grand re-opening to my etsy shop! I just got some cool new photo lighting that I ordered on ebay, and I'll be taking pictures and listing new scarves over the next few weeks - and having some awesome sales for returning customers - as well as NEW customers :) Get excited! AND I am planning my first giveaway, which will be a contest to win a $10 gift certificate to my esty shop.... so stay tuned.

Ok. lunch break is over.

Have a good day everyone!
Rachel

No comments: