Sunday, February 22, 2009

Practical Joke, Hate Crime, or Strange Coincidence?


Last evening after returning from CVS to buy medicine for Matt (yes he's sick Again!), I found the above pictured 1/2 sock on my front lawn. This sock is not my sock, and not a sock owned by Rachel's Thread, and I'd never seen it before in my life. It was only the top (ankle) part of the sock, and the other half looks like it was cut off with scissors... as if someone was preparing this top to be used in a sock scarf. I have no idea where it came from... or what it means ... or what to do with it. It is currently sitting on a chair on our front porch. Once it is thoroughly rain-washed, I plan to bring it inside and wash it in HOT water. Then what? No idea. This is the strangest thing that has ever happened to Rachel's Thread.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can you think of anyone that is mad at you?! LOL!! It's kinda like a scene from the Godfather where he finds the horse head in his bed!